In my life,
I saw my first teachers, that is my parents . They taught me everything they knows or everything i need.they tell me about the life.and when i was three years old i went to the school with my parents to their school. I
am always happy for that .My real entry to school always frightened me.
Today i think about my first teacher a lovely and best teacher in my life , Femina miss.Even today i think about my miss.she cared me like my parents.
Lini miss is my second best teacher.
Really this two teachers guide me to a true path.
Thank God for giving this lovely teachers.
And THANK YOU MY TEACHERS FOR GIVING TO ME A BETTER EDUCATION.
I saw my first teachers, that is my parents . They taught me everything they knows or everything i need.they tell me about the life.and when i was three years old i went to the school with my parents to their school. I
am always happy for that .My real entry to school always frightened me.
Today i think about my first teacher a lovely and best teacher in my life , Femina miss.Even today i think about my miss.she cared me like my parents.Lini miss is my second best teacher.
Really this two teachers guide me to a true path.
Thank God for giving this lovely teachers.
And THANK YOU MY TEACHERS FOR GIVING TO ME A BETTER EDUCATION.
No comments:
Post a Comment